English Arabic French German Hindi Italian Polish Portuguese Spanish Urdu

Support for Young Adults

As a charity, we aim to support young people up to the age of twenty five, though most of the funds we have are for young people up to 18.  If you think you need some mental health support, you should talk to your GP in the first instance.

If you can afford to pay for your counselling, our Trust Wellbeing service may be for you.

There are also Volunteering Opportunities you might be interested in.


Our current activities, services or events for older young people are below:

Flyer for songwriting workshop


We have free songwriting and recording workshops running on Tuesday night in our amazing barn. 

You don't need any experience and the musicians running these workshops will make you welcome and relaxed.  They have some great equipment and you can bring your own instruments if you like.

HOOT is a Huddersfield based community arts organisation committed to promoting better mental health and well-being through creativity. 

See the links to the right or below for more information and to book a place - or just turn up at 6.30pm.

Eventbrite link

Facebook event link