Come to our Wedding Fayre
We are delighted to announce that we are hosting a Wedding Fayre on the 26th September, 12-4pm.
On arrival you will be greeted with a glass of Bucks Fizz and you will have the opportunity to look around our beautiful barn and meet our Wedding Coordinators.
If you would like to attend, please let us know here so we can ensure that Covid guidelines are adhered to.
We're looking forward to meeting you!Book Now
The perfect venue for your wedding
The Northorpe Barn is the perfect venue for your wedding celebration. The barn is a historic, beautiful and natural space, to which you can add your own personal touch. Delicious homemade, locally sourced food provided to your requirements and budget.
All profits go directly to our charity to help the emotional well-being of local vulnerable children.
We are licensed to hold Wedding and Civil Partnership ceremonies. Northorpe Hall is the perfect location to get married due to its peaceful surroundings and idyllic setting. We can accommodate up to 110 people in The Barn for a ceremony and a sit down meal. We can accommodate up to 130 guests for evening receptions. Fill out our online enquiry form
Our Wedding package includes:
- Access to the barn to add your personal touches and decorations
- Option to book day before for a ‘prep & party session (where date available)
- From 65 to 130 guests
- Music / dancing / bar until 11.00pm – Our in house DJ to be hired separately.
- Or, in house sound system to play your own music (e.g. from iPod, CD, laptop, etc.)
- Microphone for speeches
- Access to a range of menus by our excellent in house catering team (separate charges apply) Including full 3 course meals, hog roasts, afternoon teas, evening buffets, sharing platters – external catering is not allowed.
- Our very own Northorpe Bar, with a fabulous variety of quality drinks and beverages including wine and fizz drinks packages for toasts and tables (separate charges apply)
- Use of grounds for photographs
- Outside space for guests at back of barn
- Parking for up to 20 cars
- Chair Hire for Chiavari event chairs.
How to book your Wedding at Northorpe Barn
- Firstly check that your preferred date is available with us (don’t worry if you haven’t yet got a date in mind, we can help you with this)
- Complete an online enquiry form and we will be in touch to arrange a viewing with our experienced Wedding Co-ordinator.
- Following your visit and meeting; we will reserve the agreed date for you for a short period of time to allow you to consider your options and arrange a Registrar if you are wanting to hold your ceremony with us.
- At the end of this period you will then be asked to complete a booking form, the appropriate paperwork will be completed, and an invoice will be created to allow you to pay the initial deposit.
"Romantic and warm..."
"We got married at Northorpe Barn in November 2019 and we had the most amazing day! The venue itself is stunning, bright, romantic and warm, and we were able to dress the venue for the day exactly as we wanted. Brittany is fantastic coordinator- along the way (all 12+ months) she was always available, super friendly, personable and was thankfully able to offer advice and suggestions and never pushed. She makes the process feel so easy and has every tiny detail under control. Her team were seamless on the day and made sure everything ran smoothly. The food was delicious and the drinks were constantly flowing. We couldn't have had a better day or picked a more perfect venue, and we're so thankful we chose Northorpe Hall! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts x x x"
"We got married at The Northorpe Barn in July 2019 and everything was just amazing from start to finish! Brittany was absolutely brilliant and answered all of our sully and annoying questions! She was also there on the day, along with the rest of the fabulous team, and it couldn't have gone more perfectly! The only exception being when our DJ (not booked by Northorpe) cancelled at the very last minute and Brittany saved the day by finding us another DJ who turned up within the hour and was absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much to Brittany and the rest of the Northorpe Hall team for an unforgettable day!"
"What an amazing venue! My son & his beautiful new wife got married here on Sunday. The venue is absolutely beautiful and Brittany and her team are so helpful and accommodating. It was the perfect choice for such a special occasion. If you're looking for an intimate barn wedding, look no further. Thanks everyone for helping to make Liam and Stacey's day so special"
Our weddings and events services and Coronavirus
We are incredibly sad to confirm that our Barn is temporarily closing its door in light of health concerns and supporting keeping people safe during this difficult time.
We are busy contacting our couples and parties who have booked events with us to make arrangements to host them in the future when it is safe to do so.
This decision also means we will not be accepting any new 2021 bookings at this time, to give the opportunity for our postponed events to be rescheduled.
Until further notice, our venue will not be available for viewings.
As many of you know, the Northorpe Barn is an important income for Northorpe Hall Child & Family Trust who will continue to work hard to provide important care and support to young people and families in our community at this particularly difficult time.
Please continue to support us where you can, and our beautiful barn will be here waiting for you. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook.
The Events Team.