Need support and advice over the Summer?
Throughout the Summer holidays, we are holding Wellbeing Events in the parks around Kirklees and Library drop-ins for families that may need support and advice.
What can we do for you?
All families are welcome to come along and join us.
- We can assist you in accessing other support services
- We can talk you through helpful techniques to support behaviours or anxieties
- Wednesday 10th August – 10:30am-12:30pm Scavenger hunt @ Greenhead Park - Meet at the café by the tennis court
- Wednesday 24th August – 10am-12noon – games @Northorpe Hall Barn
Slaithwaite Library Visits
- 28th July – 2:00 until 3:00pm
- 11th August – 2:00 until 3:00pm
- 25th August – 2:00 until 3:00pm- here we'll be joined by Educational Mental Health Practitioner Sarah Taylor. Sarah can help you with advice specifically for children and young people.
Birkby/ Fartown Library Visits
- 5th August – 2:00 until 4:00pm
- 16th August – 10:30 until 12:30pm
- 31st August – 2:00 until 4:00pm