Become a member of the 1000 Club!
The Northorpe Hall 1000 Club is for those organisations and businesses that take up the challenge of raising £1000 in a year to support Northorpe Hall Child & Family Trust. Read about some of our 1000 Club members here.
The Trust supports hundreds of local young people and families every month, helping them improve their mental and emotional health and get life back on track.
With your help, we can see more children and with less delay and make sure we give them the support they need when they need it. You decide what you want to do to raise funds - silly, energetic, challenging or tasty, it's up to you. We can help you come up with ideas, share your activities, collect donations and celebrate your achievements – and put the fun in fundraising!
When you become a Northorpe Hall 1000 Club member we send you:
- a welcome letter from the Director of Northorpe Hall Child & Family Trust
- a membership certificate
- a link to your online fundraiser account
- a link to the Northorpe Hall fundraisers facebook group
- ideas and tips and useful tools for fundraising events
- and a certificate of thanks when you reach your £1000 target!
To be considered for the 1000 club, simply fill out the membership form below.